Veepam Pattai – Neem Bark (Dried)
Botanical name: Azadirachta indica
Family: Meliaceae (Neem family)
Common name: Neem
Tamil: Veppai, Sengumaru
Neem bark is a common ingredient in traditional medicine throughout India and southeast Asia. The neem tree is a large evergreen tree that grows in tropical and subtropical climates in India, southeast Asia, the Middle East, and eastern Africa. The bark of the neem tree is dried, ground into a powder, and used as a topical or oral medicine for a wide variety of ailments. The neem bark is used for malaria, stomach and intestinal ulcers, skin diseases, pain, and fever.
• Neem bark powder is probably a better immune system booster.
• It is traditionally used to treat tiredness, Kapha dosha imbalance, worms, fever and loss of appetite.
• Protects & detoxifies the liver.
• Provides dental & digestive support for pets & people.
• Neem Bark Powder can be used in internal supplements for Oral care, i.e. toothpastes, toothpowders and gum pastes.
• It supports healthy gums, teeth and skin health.
How to consume Veppam Pattai(Neem Bark)Internally:-
Morning – Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. Once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. The same dosage for Evening after dinner.