Dabur Keratex Oil
Dabur Keratex Oil is Ayurvedic oil for scalp which is processed with Jyotishmati, Jatamansi, Brahmi, Manjistha and Tila Taila. All these ingredients are beneficial for the scalp.
Indications for use of Dabur Keratex Oil
Dabur Keratex Oil is prepared by using specially selected ayurvedic herbs, which are helpful in
- Hairfall Control.
- Dandruff Control
- Scalp Nourishment
Effective massage with oil helps in sound sleep.
Composition of Dabur Keratex Oil
Each 100ml Prepared / derived from
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus, Sd., Ol.) – 0.32g
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi, Rz., Pdr.) – 0.32g
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri, Pl., Pdr.) – 2.40g
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia St., Pdr.) – 0.12g
- Tila Taila (Sesamum indicum, Sd., Ol.) – 94.50ml
- Excipients – q.s.
Method of Preparation : Tail Pak Vidhi
Directions for use of Dabur Keratex Oil
- Part hair and apply Dabur Keratex Oil on scalp. Massage gently. Apply preferably at bedtime. For better result use Dabur Keratex oil regularly or use as per Physician’s advice.
Ingredients and their therapeutic actions
Jyotishmati / Malkangani Oil (Celastrus paniculatus)
Most of the problems relating with hair loss are psychological rather than physical. Malkangani oil may help in these conditions.
Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
Jatamansi is beneficial for hair. It improves the blood supply to the skin/scalp. It has a cooling effect on the scalp and skin. It is useful in skin/scalp diseases.
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
Brahmi has a soothing and cooling effect on the scalp. It is useful in skin diseases.
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
Helps in improving blood circulation to the scalp after topical application and is useful in fighting the diseases of skin and scalp.
Tila Taila (Sesamum indicum)
As per Ayurveda, Tila Taila is considered best for massage on skin, scalp and hair. It nourishes the scalp as well as hair. It is also helpful in reducing headache. It helps maintain and improve hair colour.