Charak Pilef Tablets
A DUAL REGIMEN TO TREAT AND PREVENT PILES
1) Internal and External Haemorrhoids.
2) Prevention of recurrence post-haemorrhoidectomy.
Two tablets two times a day for a minimum of 10 days followed by one tablet three times daily for minimum of six weeks.
1) Effective and safe for long-term use.
2) Helps in reducing the inflammation pain.
3) Arrest bleeding.
4) Reduces pile mass.
5) Prevents recurrence of piles.
DO’S AND DON’TS
1) Prefer bland food diet.
2) Consumption of horse gram, barley, wheat, old rice, papaya and amalki.
3) Intake of rhizome of surana is recommended.
4) Develop a good toiletry habits.
1) Avoid Oily, fried and spicy food.
2) Avoid irregular dietary habits and constipations.
3) Avoid suppression of natural urges like urination and defecation.
4) Avoid riding on the back of animals and citing on hard seats.
5) Avoid smoking, vegetables like potatoes and pumpkins.
Each coated tablet contains :
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Guar gum Cyamopsis tetragonolobus 25 mg
Extracts of the following :
Neem Melia azadirachta 200 mg
Khadir Acacia catechu 200 mg
Kumari Aloe barbadensis 175 mg
Haritaki Terminalia chebula 150 mg
Chitrak Plumbago zeylanica 100 mg